Following the successful previous Full Proposal Checks events (FPC), Ideal-ist is organizing a Full Proposal Check Event for the second Horizon Europe cluster 4 digital call in 2022. The events will take place between the 24th and 27th of October online. The event offers proposers a chance to improve the quality of project proposals based on feedbacks from experienced external experts and National Contact Points (NCPs). The event aims to transfer useful knowledge and increase proposers’ chances for funding.
All information can be found at the following websites
All interaction with the proposers will also be via the website.
The deadline for the targeted calls is November 16th 2022 (see the list of topics at the end). Interested proposers must first register their Expression of Interest as soon as possible before October the 7th 2022 and must provide the advanced-almost complete draft of their proposal before October the 14th 2020. The registration on the Idealist Full Proposal Check website (sign up) as coordinator is considered as an Expression of Interest. They will be confirmed only Wednesday October the 20th 2022 the latest of their acceptance. This is aiming to give as much time as possible to proposers to provide the most advanced draft possible.
We are asking the proposers to keep their agenda from October the 24th to October the 27th as free as possible as soon as they submit their expression of interest. During the registration, they will be able to express their availabilities via 11 different 2-hours timeslots.
If selected, proposers will receive qualified feedback from experienced evaluators immediately during the proposal check session. The session will consist on:
- first the evaluators exchanging theirs view on the proposal (no proposers participation in this phase)
- second on a max 5 minutes pitch from the coordinators to the evaluators
- third one an interactive discussion and Q&A with the proposers, providing a feedback
It will be possible to receive additional consulting by experienced NCP staff. All participating experts will sign a confidentiality declaration.
Selection of participants
Proposers who apply to participate at the FPC go through a case-by-case selection process. They will be contacted as soon as possible after their expression of interest and the selection will be made based on the completeness of the advanced drafts received. Short-listed candidates will be invited based on the available places and be informed of their selection no later than Thursday October 20th. Final confirmation of the timing will come before Friday October 21st.
Who can attend?
The event will support proposals for Digital calls under Horizon Europe, with a deadline on November 16th 2022. Participation to the event is for the coordinator (i.e. one person, mandatory) plus one representative from a project partner institution (i.e. one optional person, highly recommended to take notes). In exceptional cases, the coordinator may name a proxy to participate.
All participating experts and national contact points have signed a confidentiality declaration. No minutes or report will be shared.
The evaluators do not check the eligibility of the proposers to submit a proposal for the topic. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that the proposers have an abstract of their proposal checked by their NCP.
The event is free of charge, however, slots are limited.
For further questions, please contact your NCP (email@example.com) or send an e-mail to:
Date and Location
24-27 October 2022 – Remote Sessions
Applications can be submitted by the coordinators until October the 07th via the online registration form – https://idealist.proposalcheck.eu
Creating a profile as coordinator is considered as an expression of interest.
Which calls are supported?
The event will support proposals for the following Horizon Europe calls with a deadline in November 2022:
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02: Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the green deal.
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-HUMAN-02: A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies.
List of relevant ICT topics
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-05 – AI, Data and Robotics for Industry optimisation (including production and services) (AI, Data and Robotics Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-06 – Pushing the limit of physical intelligence and performance
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-07- Increased robotics capabilities demonstrated in key sectors (AI, Data and Robotics Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-17 – New generation of advanced electronic and photonic 2D materials-based devices, systems and sensors
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-18 – 2D materials-based devices and systems for energy storage and/or harvesting
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-19 – 2D materials-based devices and systems for biomedical applications
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-20 – 2D-material-based composites, coatings and foams
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-22 – Supporting the coordination of the Graphene Flagship projects
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-HUMAN-02-01 – AI for human empowerment (AI, Data and Robotics Partnership)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-HUMAN-02-02 – European Network of AI Excellence Centres: Expanding the European AI lighthouse
If time slots are available, Ideal-ist will consider other Digital related calls.